AmLactin 12% Moisturizing Lotion, FRAGRANCE FREE (8oz) Reviews


AmLactin® 12% Moisturizing Lotion is a special formulation of 12% lactic acid neutralized with ammonium hydroxide to provide a lotion pH of 4.5-5.5. Lactic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, is a naturally occurring humectant for the skin. AmLactin® moisturizes and softens rough, dry skin. Directions: -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- For best results, apply to dry skin twice a day.

Amlactin 12 moisturizing lotion Details

- Moisturizes and softens rough, dry skin
- Fragrance free
- Restores moisture and relieves dryness
- Lotion formula
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"awsome!" 2008-06-09
By Mark Twain (California)
I have very dry skin and cracked feet...then a friend gave this lotion to omy husband to try as he is a mechanic and has terrible cracked hands. This lotion is soo soothing and healing for both of us. No longer do I have dry skin or cracked feet and my husbands hands are just about healed!
I highly recomend this stuff!

Customer Buzz
"great for rough heels" 2007-09-22
By J. Hartley (Caney, KS USA)
My heels get so rough and dry in the winter they split. Using Amalactin every morning on my feet, keeps my feet in smooth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment