AmLactin 12 % Moisturizing Lotion - 7.9 oz / 14 oz Reviews


AmLactin 12 Moisturizing Lotion is a special formulation of 12% lactic acic neutralized with ammonium hydroxide to provide a lotion pH of 4.5-5.5. Lactic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, is a naturally occurring humectant for the skin. AmLactin moisturizes and softens rough, dry skin.

For best results, apply to dry skin twice a day.


Customer Review : AmLactin 12 Moisturizing Lotion
Customer Buzz
"In Progress" 2009-04-06
By T. Laing (Atlanta, Ga)
just got a few days ago and some thoughts... I notice no smell at all. I have seem improvement in my dry skin in just a few days... I haven't seen a hughe improvement in the KP bumps but then again has only been a few days.... Was hoping this would help ingrown hair bumps as well... i think just having the mosturized skin has helped there. My sone has eczema and i can put this lotion directly on those spots and it doesn't burn which has been a problem with other lotions.. Some improvement but wil follow up in a few weeks after continued use....

Customer Buzz
"Works well" 2009-03-16
By DB (Houston, Texas USA)
I like this product. It really does great for my skin. The only thing that bothers me is the smell, I think it kind of smells like crayons. Instead of using it twice a day, I just use it once at night after showering and the smell usually goes away by the time I leave for work in the morning.

Customer Buzz
"Chemical smell and sticky" 2008-10-22
By Zoe Batten
I have tried this product on my arms and legs to help my Keritosis Pilaris, the product has worked some what but the chemical smell put me off. Also when I first put the cream on it dries sticky and made my skin tingle. It didn't get rid of the KP (I'm still using it as I can't afford anything else) but a combination of using this cream and exfoliating has made it slightly better....not the miracle I was hoping for though :0(

Customer Buzz
"Solved my itchy skin problem" 2008-04-01
By Laure Chipman (Tucson, AZ United States)
Had itchy skin for years and moisturizers didn't seem very effective. AmLactin took several days to build up its effect, but then eliminated the itching. Been using it five years now. Does have a slight ammonia smell.

Customer Buzz
"Effective Overnight Exfoliant; Less Than Ideal for Daytime Use" 2007-12-11
By Leo Jay (Jersey City, USA)
Very effective exfoliant, but as others have said the ammonium scent and the slightly tacky residue it leaves on the skin make it somewhat less than ideal for use during day. I find it best to apply it at night, then shower it off in the morning and use Cetaphil as my daytime moisturizer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment