AmLactin 12% Moisturizing Lotion - 8 oz Reviews


Fragrance Free

AmLactin 12% Moisturizing Lotion is a special formulation of 12% lactic acid neutralized with ammonium hydroxide to provide a lotion pH of 4.5-5.5. Lactic acid, an alpha-hydroxy acid, is a naturally occurring humectant for the skin. AmLactin® moisturizes and softens rough, dry skin.



Technical Details

- Moisturizes and softens rough, dry skin
- Contains lactic acid, a natural humectant for the skin
- For regular, daily use; fragrance-free
- For external use only; avoid contact with eyes
- Please read all label information on delivery
See more technical details
Customer Buzz
"Best acne treatment I've found" 2010-01-05
By AHH (Utah)
I've tried tons of acne treatments, and I stumbled upon this. I use it at night, and I've had the best improvement in my skin yet! I'm super excited about it. Works great on my hands, too! yeah it's mildly smelly, but I can handle it!

Customer Buzz
"The only thing that works for my eczema, but it stinks." 2005-08-08
By Michael Pangerl (Princeton, MN USA)
I have tried many other things, but this is the only one that softens my hands eczema. It does stink but not for long. It also burns when I first put it on, but that goes away in a couple of minutes. Cetaphil works the next best, but is very temporary. Amlactin is what I will be using from now on. It now comes in a 14oz. bottle also.

Customer Buzz
"This product improved my dry skin. I noticed ..." 2000-03-18
By
This product improved my dry skin. I noticed a reduction of dryness almost immediately. Outside of that quality, frankly, I didn't care much for it. The lotion left my skin feeling very waxy. Its fragrance reminded me of the odor of Elmer's glue. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless getting rid of dry skin was his sole concern.

Customer Buzz
"Very effective for dry, flaky skin. Absorbs well ..." 2000-03-12
By
Very effective for dry, flaky skin. Absorbs well and keeps working most of the day. Better than most brands we've tried. Would recommend to family and friends.

Customer Buzz
"I have mixed feelings about this lotion. It's ..." 2000-03-09
By
I have mixed feelings about this lotion. It's fragrance free, but it has a kind of chemical smell. It also left my skin feeling sticky for a few hours after I used it. My legs were really dry from the winter weather and this lotion softened my skin. It also didn't require more than one application each day and it didn't irritate my skin. The price is kind of high for me, but it worked well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment